Monday, December 5, 2011

Casual day today. Still trying to catch up on all the FB games I used to play daily. Teri's knee is getting worse, it seems, but she has to wait until Dec. 22 to get it fixed. I still have the wound on my left sacrum, though it is healing well, but still causes pain. Joshua is home this evening, hopefully he can have dinner with us. Hoping the Chargers can win tonight, but it probably doesn't matter anymore for this year.

I was glad to see that Cain has decided to get out of the race for the moment, anyway. Tired of hearing about this goofball. And with Newt back, Cain has no chance. Just like Romney, I would guess.

It is cold and windy again today, but not as windy as last week. Still, it was quite cold when we saw Joshua in Hello Dolly at the theater last night. A really great show, glad I was healed enough to make it.

Another day, another nickel. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment